At spareparts.me, we make it a point to ensure your privacy and
take care of your personal data! To ensure seamless collaboration and trust-building, we want all our
clients to have a clear understanding of the information that they need to share with us and how we use it.
Usually, we want our clients to share details with us like the following:
- Personal Details: Includes all the information you share while signing up and buying
any goods or services. For example, your name, address, phone number, email address, transaction
history, and billing and credit card information.
- General Information: Includes your IP address, details regarding the time you access
the Website, browsing time on the Website, your browsing history, and a few other non-personal details.
- Social Media Information: Includes generic sign-in information from your social sites
like your name, email Id, and profile picture.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Some services and third-party technology, including but not limited to Google Analytics, may require us to
allow them to collect and use your information.
Besides, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with better service
- To maintain internal records, improve our products, services, and the Website
- To communicate with you for order confirmation and details
- To contact you for market research, and inform you of new opportunities, promotions, special offers, and
other information that might be pertinent to you
Spareparts.me also reserves the right to use your general information for the following purposes:
- To make our website more useful and easier to navigate
- To identify the site’s technical specifications and system performance or problem areas
- To track the activity on the Website for assessing trends
- To monitor how the Website is being used
For B2B Clients
We might use businesses’ or dealers’ information to post on our site or use API connections to
other websites when posting to social media platforms.
The information that we can share is solely decided by our B2B clients and we only post ads or information on
Additionally, we use your information to access analytics regarding engagement rates of your postings among
the platforms' audiences.
Disclosure Of Personal Information
Using our services, you consent to us sharing your Personal Information relating to the purposes above with
any Spareparts.me affiliated company.
You consent to us sharing your Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- When asked to do so by the selected dealerships registered with the Website or other service providers
that we affiliate to. Once they receive the information, the third party is the data controller. Their
- When we enter a contract with our business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors.
- When we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective
seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- In case SpareParts.me or substantially all of its assets are
acquired by a third party, Personal Information held by our customers will be one of the transferred
- In case of any professional advice where your information is required
- To comply with any legal obligation
- To protect the Spareparts.me. This includes exchanging
information with organizations for fraud protection.
Manage Or Delete Your
For the information deletion or removing your details from our email database or Customer Relationship
Management systems, please request from your provider (Apple, Google, etc.).
If you still have an issue, please contact us at [email protected].
Like many websites, this one utilizes cookies. The majority of browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, if you don't wish for that to happen with you, you can simply turn off cookies from your
browser’s settings. We, however, suggest you leave the cookies “turned on” to enjoy a
better experience on this Website.
You may occasionally get cookies from companies advertising on our behalf. We do not control these cookies,